12 May 2013

Meys Made is now a proud member of the EtsyKids Team

I am very proud to announce that Meys Made has been accepted to be part of the EtsyKids Team. This is a group of crafty people from all over the world who sell handmade items for babies through to teenagers on Etsy. You can check out all the stylish designs over on their website.

A requirement for me to be a member is to actively contribute to the group which I am really excited about doing. I have already contributed my first treasury with the theme of 'the birds and the bees'. All the items in the treasury were created by fellow members of the EtsyKids team from all over the world. There is bound to be an item in the treasury you will like... especially if you are a fan of birds, bees, yellow and black. You can have a look at the goodies I compiled by clicking here.

Speaking of Etsy... our puppy dog hat is still on special over there for the rest of May so order yours now before it goes back to full price.

Have a fantastic Mothers day in paradise everyone.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment