First of all I want to thank everyone who took the time to enter our April free beanie giveaway. We received over 230 entries this time which was fantastic. I hope the lucky winner will enjoy their made to order beanie. Stay tuned for what hat will be given away at the end of May...
The most popular made to order hat for April was the puppy dog earflap hat. Runners up were the ever popular newsboy and newsgirl cap style.
|Puppy dog crochet earflap hat by Meys Made - Cool Crochet For Cool Kids|
Since there was such a high demand for this hat style I have decided to do a special for all of May. Order an acrylic puppy dog hat in any size up to 52cm and you will only pay $24.90! This includes FREE tracked postage within New Zealand (RRP $34.90 plus postage). This special is strictly available in our Felt and Etsy stores only. I have reduced their price so there is no coupon needed. Please note that this excludes all other hat styles including custom orders and does not include 100% wool hats. You may chose any two of our acrylic colours to make up the hat. Free NZ wide postage will apply to the whole order so grab all your other winter hats while you are at it.
Here is something for all you dog lovers. I have found some great dog themed products that will compliment your Meys Made puppy dog hat:
1. This Chihuahua bibble is made with 100% cotton and backed with thick Egyptian cotton toweling to keep the neck and clothes dry from dribble. Available from Bibbles - Dribble Bibs.
2. This cute toilet aiming sticker starts out as a car, and with each wet warm accurate hit a dog appears. Available from Weepals.
3. These up-cycled and double-sided vinyl Splat Mats are great for your dogs or messy children. Available from Outie.
4. This dog sewing pattern would make a great toy for your little dog lover. Available from Elf Pop.
5. This beautiful lead or leash hanger is a must have for any modern dog owner. Available from Sally Grist Artwork.
6. Finally these cute original sock dogs are custom made to immortalise your favourite dog. Available from Original Sock Dogs.
Please feel free to share this blog past with any of your dog loving friends or family.
Remember our little miss Ella is turning two later this month. She is the reason I started this business so there will be a celebration and it will be based here on this blog so stay tuned.