16 January 2013

The Family Behind Meys Made

Hi fans,

we have had quite a few new fans since I last introduced myself so I thought I would do it again for everyone.

My name is Sarah, and I'm a stay at home mum of soon to be two daughters. I live in the beautifully sunny Blenheim area and love to head to the Queen Charlotte Sounds with my family whenever I can.


My first daughter was born in 2011 and she was a beautiful little baldie. We were living in Dunedin at the time and her head was getting very chilly in the cold winter. I saw a picture of a crochet hat online and decided to learn how to make one for me little girl. I was instantly hooked on crochet and have been doing it ever since.

We as a family decided to start up Meys Made in order to help fund my stay at home mum status as I thoroughly enjoy being able to spend so much time with my wee girl. We have been open since October 2011 and have recently changed our look to better showcase what we are all about.

Meys Made - Cool Crochet for Cool Kids is all about keeping cool heads warm and cool at the same time. All our hats (and photography props) are hand made by me here in Blenheim with love. I love making hats for kids from all over New Zealand, especially when I am sent photos of their smiley faces under the hats.

I hope the 2013 made to order styles will contain something special for your cool kid(s).

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment